Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fading Into Fall

First off I should say I have "faded" from the blogesphere. Sorry about that..I have been busy just like YOU and have not made a great enough effort to fit in blogging. I miss it...I really do, and so this week is the week that I shall write it into my daily agenda and see if I can keep up!




Fall is my favorite season for many reasons...but one of the biggest reasons is because I love my Fall wardrobe! Scarves, boots, hats, vests, fur, and the list goes on. If you follow me on Instagram (@kml88) you saw my Saturday outfit and I promised an outfit breakdown...so here it is:



Hat: World Market
Sunnies: Tory Burch
Striped long sleeve: J.Crew
Denim Button-up: Tj Maxx
Skinny Jeans: Express
Boots: Unity by Carlos Santana at Famous Footwear
Earrings: Lola
Necklace: Dillards
Lips: Kate for Rimmel, number 60



For this look I layered up, because while it was cold outside I felt like it wasn't jacket worthy cold... so I layered up to keep warm! (I hate lugging around a jacket when I am out and about!)

I AM READY TO BLOG IT UP THIS WEEK..SO STAY TUNED! (I really promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment