Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fun Finds!

Hey everyone!! Hope Tuesday has treated you well..I have had a very busy day myself! I wanted to share my frugal finds with you just in case you were looking for some good deals!!!


These are so comfy and I found them in a beautiful bright lilac color! They fit like boyfriend jeans!! I plan to pair these with a simple v-neck and cute shoes :) 22.00 Target


COMFIEST FLIP FLOPS EVER!! 12.00 at Target...Be sure to pick these up..you won't be disappointed!!


17.99 Hi-Low knee length skirt at Target! I have been choosing cute skirts over shorts this summer season! I feel like I still look dressed and cute but super comfy as well! I am in love with this kelly green color..


These shorts are the comfiest shorts I have ever had and believe me, I have bought some of the most expensive shorts out there. 17.99 at TARGET!! This material is super light, they are made to be a loose fit and have a cute pleating detail! I told my Husband I wanted 10 pairs of these and I was NOT joking!


Found these cute Vera Bradley flip flops at TJ for 12.99! They are the SQUISHY kind of flops that I LOVE! Retails at 24.99... STEAL


Anyway, if you are out shopping hit up Target and TJ (two of my faves) for some great deals to get you looking cute for the summer! XXO ~K

No comments:

Post a Comment