Friday, June 29, 2012

Monogram Madness!






Hey ya'll!! I am still alive and kicking and no, I have not given up on the blog!! I have been super busy with moving, finding a job, visiting family and running all over the state of Kansas!! I had a quick minute since we opted out of making a fast run to Kansas City, so I decided to blog!!! Bear with me as the posts may be sporadic but I will get a routine down as soon as we move! XXO

Ok, Monograms are so big right now! I find myself wanting to monogram EVERYTHING. I wanted to share my top things that look so super cute with a monogram on it! I have a  necklace that says B&K in scroll letters and I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it!



Monogram Madness!

1. The first monogram item you could hang on your front door with a ribbon!

2. A coozie? I am in...everyone needs a cute monogrammed coozie :)

3. Cute beach bag = Cute gift

4. I love love love this bracelet and it is super affordable! 

5. Monogrammed pillow? yep you need one sittin' on your couch!

6. Wristlet? I have ya covered!! I love this take on a monogram with the anchor..I will be ordering this!! I think my Instagram friend Whitney would love this too!!

7. Don't want anybody to steal your sunhat? Well get it monogrammed :) 

8. Have an Ipad? I do and I want to order this cover so bad!

9. Out of all these items,  I recommend a necklace! I absolutely love mine!!

10. I love this chevron/monogrammed iphone case! 

11. Anthropologie coffee mug! I drink out of mine alllll the time! 

12. Mousepad...I have never seen a monogrammed mousepad but I am thinking I need one!


So here is my list of monogrammed must haves! Now I will say...I don't want you to take this literally and walk around with a monogrammed phone, necklace, bracelet, wristlet, sunhat, coozie and beach bag hahahaha!! 

Have a fab day and I will be back on here regularly very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment