Monday, July 9, 2012

A Change of Heart...



I have never really liked stripes...they never appealed to me in clothing, and to be quite honest I never owned anything with stripes until this year! Now I am in LOVE with stripes...When I start to love something, I really have to watch myself, because before I know it I will have a closet full of stripes, or neons, or polka dots. I was recently at Target Saturday, Sunday, Monday  and noticed they had some really awesome stripes going on. I decided to put together a Polyvore set for all my classyclosetconfessions friends! These are all super affordable pieces, and I tried to include everyones different take on stripes... not so much a stripe fan? Maybe start out with some flats. Lovin' stripes like me? Go for the dresses! Kinda don't know? Try this super cute top with a peter pan collar!




Stripes


Yes the chair is random but super cute right? And I can't believe its at TARGET!!

Oh and the flats are from American Eagle..just a heads up! You can find out all the deets here




And here are my casual stripes I had on today!! XXO~K



1 comment:

  1. How cute are you? :-) I'm sooo out of my fashion element in just about every scene, but I'm still enjoying all your posts!

    ReplyDelete