Friday, May 25, 2012

Frugal Fashion


I love the top brands like anyone, but I am also not above dressing out head to toe in nothing but good deals! If you saw this fashiondiares on Instagram today I told you that this outfit was super affordable...and it IS! For some of you,  the suspense has been killing you.. So here it is...this dress is from......................................................................................................................................
WAL-MART!!!! 
Unbelievable right? Turquoise is my favorite color so I don't care if it is from Nordy's or WAL-MART if I like I am going to buy it and I LOVED this dress! Here is my outfit breakdown..

Dress: Wal-Mart
Shoes: Target
Earrings: J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Turquoise bangle: From my Mom, silver bangles from my Husband!





Also, while I have you all here I wanted to tell you that my blogging will be super sporadic this next week. I am going to be one crazy busy girl so please forgive me and know that I haven't stopped blogging but may not be consistent this next week at all. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment