Monday, May 14, 2012

Old Navy Style


Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA lately! I have just had A LOT going on and in any free time I do have, I have been preparing for our move soon! Anyway, have any of you been into an OLD NAVY lately? They have some really amazing stuff! The first look I created has theme of ORANGE AND BLUE...I am absolutely loving this color combo lately and I set it off with some fun shoes! The second look is a beautiful swimsuit. I couldn't import one of their cover ups but I love to make swim suits  part of an outfit...especially if I am on vacation! Pair this suit with cute wedges like these blue ones and a simple cover up and you are set! The last look is a fun, comfy day in the sun look! I spend a lot of time at baseball tournaments during the summer. The look I go for is comfy, cool and something that doesn't scream I HAVE BEEN AT A BASEBALL TOURNAMENT ALL DAY when we go shopping or eating afterwards! You can find this polyvore set here. Hope Monday is treating you well and I promise to blog this week!!







Old Navy Style


No comments:

Post a Comment