Monday, May 21, 2012

Interview Options



Ok everyone, I have an interview scheduled for this week (prayers please!) and the fashionista that I am, I am worried about what I should wear. I know I should keep it simple and relaxed, not too distracting, and keep along the guidelines of business casual. If you follow my fashiondiaries on Instagram, you know I am everything but those things. I love bright colors and crazy patterns, pattern mixing, and fun shoes! I decided to get on Polyvore and create an interview set, which I shouldn't have done because now I want to go buy these exact pieces and the nearest shopping center to me is AN HOUR AND A HALF AWAY!! Anyway, I figured I would share this with all of my classyclosetconfession friends in case you too may have an interview or business casual event in your future! You can find the info on these affordable pieces here.



Business casual, interview options


No comments:

Post a Comment