Friday, May 4, 2012

Who's Excited For DIY Friday?

I am! I love DIY Fridays! For todays edition I have searched and searched finally found a hair mask that is easy, smells good, and everything is from the kitchen pantry! Here is what you will need...


For shiny, healthy hair...

1 Egg
1 Banana
3 Tablespoons of Honey
3 Tablespoons of EVOO
5 Tablespoons of MILK

Mix all together and massage into hair. Let sit for 30 minutes...rinse with warm water and continue on with regular shampooing and conditioning routine!



While your waiting..maybe..perhaps take a few sips of your fave wine! I know what your thinking...Man she is wild on a Friday night! Oh and by the way...you see me all dressed up all the time well here it is..workout clothes and sweaty makeup...CRAY hair :) Hope you enjoy this...I LOVED it! Let me know if you try it..

XXO~K

P.S It made enough for me to share with my Sister so make sure you have somebody to share with too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment