Saturday, July 21, 2012

90 Day Ban...




So, if you follow me on Instagram you know that I have been challenged to a 90 day shopping ban...(GASP!). Don't worry my fellow fashionistas, I didn't agree to this until AFTER I bought my Fall wardrobe at J.crew! The rules of the ban are this: NO CLOTHES, NO FINGERNAIL POLISH, NO SHOES, SUNGLASSES, ETC..(pretty much nothing to do with a closet or wardrobe). I can buy of course, anything that has to do with the house, makeup, and necessities like that.

Yesterday I had my first temptation..my Sister and Niece came to visit. Like I said on IG I would report on my blog. I resisted the temptation and passed the test!!!! My Sister even offered to buy me a pair of shoes as a "gift" that I could pay her back at the end of the 90 day test!!!! I thought long and hard about it, because I know they will be sold out by the time my ban is over. I can report I stayed true to the challenge and said no!!! I will continue to report on my temptations (I am sure there are many more to come) and put together many different outfits with the clothes I have in my closet. I usually add 3-4 tops a month so it is easy to create different outfits. Want to know a fun fact? I have NEVER and I mean NEVER worn the same thing in my fashiondiaries on Instagram! So this 90 day ban is going to make it very hard to create new and different outfits. Follow along..I will definitely need the encouragement!!!

my Instagram name is @kml88 and my hash tag for this is #kyleighs90dayban

No comments:

Post a Comment