Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chambray Love

If there is one thing that I constantly go to in my closet, I would have to say it is my denim chambray shirt! I absolutely love it..It has transitioned from Fall to summer, and I just love pieces like that!! I found  mine at Target for a great price back in the Fall, but I see them at most stores now. Here are a few ways that I have worn my chambray...












Needless to say.. if you don't have a chambray shirt...GET ONE!!! It adds a unique, fun look to a variety of outfits!!! I prefer a lighter color...


1 comment:

  1. I just came acros your instagram, which lead me here and I must say, I am now obsessed! Your blogs and #fashiondiaries are so amazingly cute and well put together! I love that you're a preschool teacher, as it is what I hope to be one day despite all the negative feedback I get about a teachers pay. Keep up the great work! <3 Emily/19/ Houston, TX

    ReplyDelete