Monday, August 27, 2012

Currently Obsessed


Currently Obsessed


My current obsessions include all of these items pictured above! As most of you know, I am on a 90 day shopping ban so I am making a long, long list of items I want when this stinkin ban is overrrrrr!!!!!

I have recently become obsessed with elephants..why? I dunno, but the ones I have been spotting lately are super super cute!

Polka dots and Stripes are still part of my faves as well as monograms!

You Can't go wrong with a fabulous cardi or a scarf that goes with everything.

Boyfriend jeans? The ONLY jeans to wear..comfy AND cute!!

Black studs? So different than pearls or diamonds and I am in love with these Kate Spade ones!

I have yet to try a Peplum shirt, but I can't wait to get my hands on one! This one features an exposed zipper in the back!

These House of Harlow sunnies are on sale right now and I am dyyyyyying because I can't snatch them up! Unique shape, and I LOVE the black tint!

Gap City Flat. They are sooooo comfortable...I have my Sister wearing them now!!

Check out those Polka dot loafers from the Gap...they could make a blah outfit pop in a matter of seconds..just by slipping them on!

Essie always has fabulous colors, and for the Fall I have my eyes on these two!


These are a few items I am currently obsessed with! What are your new obsessions for Fall? I love doing these Polyvore sets of all things I am obsessed with right now..do you like them?!

XXO~K


No comments:

Post a Comment