Thursday, August 2, 2012

Update!

Hello there! I have had a semi insane week this week! I started my new job, and it has been exciting yet exhausting! I absolutely love it and can't wait for the kids to start school! I have been working away getting the room all ready for tiny people to come and break it in.


Shopping Ban: so far, so good! I have survived many temptations.. a cousin that WORKS at TJ, my Sister coming to shop, getting rewards money to TJ and Nordies, etc. etc. etc.  I have however been put on a 60 day shopping ban instead of a 90! WOO HOO!! Brett thought I wouldn't make it to 90 days and didn't want me to fail. I may still prove him wrong, it just depends on how much super cute Fall items I come in contact with. My new date is September 16th...and its already August, so I know I can win this challenge!

For those of you that are new to the blog.. I am a preschool teacher, so my outfits are very comfortable, colorful, functional, and most of all AFFORDABLE. Here are a couple of my favorite type of outfits for a typical day of teaching..


Cardigan: Target
Top: 5.00 Old Navy
Flats: Gap
Skinnies: A tiny hole in the wall boutique
Monogram necklace: moonandlola.com (I get asked everyday where this is from!)



Petal Pink top: Gap
Skinnies: Mint green Matchstick cords, J.Crew
Flats: Minnetonka..comfiest EVERRR
Sunnies: Tory Burch

I must confess...my closet is filled with cardigans and skinny jeans..and flats! 


Oh and who has missed DIY FRIDAYS?? I know I have, so that shall resume TOMORROW!! XXO~K

No comments:

Post a Comment