Friday, August 3, 2012

FINALLY...A DIY Friday!

Hey everyone, I hope you had a wonderful week! I have missed doing the DIY Fridays and thought I better get back on track quick! This Friday I tried a coffee face scrub and loved it, so of course I wanted to share it with you!




Mix:
1 C fresh ground coffee
1/2 C brown sugar
1/2 C salt
1/2 cup coconut oil

Add the coconut oil then microwave the mixture for 10 seconds at a time until the mixture gets nice and moistened!


Massage into face and then let set for five minutes..rinse,  and voila!! 
{And in case you were wondering...yes it tastes like salty coffee}


Also here is my open house fashiondiaries! I absolutely LOVE this "Winnie Pant" from J.Crew. They come in this amazing color, black, or gray! They have the perfect fit to where yes, it looks like I am dressed up in dress pants, but I don't feel that way at all. For a Preschool teacher, that is key! The lace top and fun elephant necklace are both from J.Crew as well! The jean jacket (It is freezing cold in my classroom)  is from American Eagle ...High school years. The flats are VERY comfy, from Payless!

Have a fun weekend, you will hear from me again MONDAY! XXO~K






No comments:

Post a Comment