Friday, April 6, 2012

DIY Friday Featuring Coconut Oil!




Alright everyone I think I have found my go to product.. Organic Coconut Oil. Today I want to share just a few things that this can do for you. First things first, I have dry and frizzy, natural curly hair. I have spent so much money on smoothing serums and frizzy lotions and potions. I have finally found something that is cost effective, organic and does a wonderful job! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN COCONUT OIL?!! Anyway check this out...


  Used Coconut Oil               Did not use Coconut Oil

I am sure you can tell the difference right?!

I recently received a message from a reader that has dry scalp. She wanted me to help her find something that could work for her. Well guess what Miss E I found something just for you! Here is what you do...

-Buy some Coconut Oil (you can find the exact one I bought in the baking section at Wal-Mart)
-Part your hair one section at a time and rub the Coconut Oil into your scalp
-Make sure you rub and massage your scalp so it can really set in
-Take a wide tooth comb and comb out any tangles
-Put a shower cap on and sleep with it over night (you may want to cover your pillow for extra protection or use an old pillow case just to help in case the shower cap shifts over night)
-Wash hair in the morning and repeat process until you notice a difference (this may take 3-4 weeks)

Here are some other uses for Coconut Oil:

Damaged ends? rub some Coconut Oil onto ends 30 minutes before showering
Curly hair like me? use it as frizz control while styling your hair
Eczema, Psoriasis, dry skin? Rub some COCONUT OIL ON IT


I am sure I will find more uses for this amazing product and of course share it with you on DIY Fridays!!!

XXO and HAPPY EASTER! I am so thankful for what my Lord and Savior has done for me!



Oh P.S I just checked the stats for the blog this week and was so surprised and thankful for all the different viewers from the many different countries!! Thank you to each and every one of you and I hope you are enjoying the blog so far! Don't forget I am on facebook under Classy Closet Confessions!



No comments:

Post a Comment