Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Verdict...




The verdict is in on the beautyblender sponge. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I got it for a great price on Amazon, so check there before you pay retail.  It blends amazingly and gives you that flawless "photoshoot" finish that we all look for. Here is a picture of me after I used the beautyblender!

                                                     
This is straight out of camera.. no editing or filters at all. It is a little cloudy so my skintone looks a little off but I thought it would be defeating the point if I fixed that! So don't look at the orangyness (yeah I just made that up!) and look at the blending of foundation. I totally have dark spots and acne scars under there so don't think I have perfect skin already!

Happy Saturday...now go get you a beautyblender!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good, but I always love a before shot! It would be a great present for
    "Older Sisters Day" which I think is coming up :)

    ReplyDelete