Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fitness Fun!!

Well as I am sure you are aware, summer which = shorts, swimsuit, tank tops is right around the corner. In my little corner of the world there are two VERY small fitness centers which aren't really equipped with the route of fitness I like to take. This has forced me to search and search and search some more for great at home workouts that I don't get bored with. I finally hit the jackpot so of course I had to share with you! www.blogilates.com click here is THE BEST website. She has crazy good workouts that aren't very long but man do they get you going!! I love the "Food Baby" workout and the "Lower Pooch" workout! She also has amazing recipes with calorie content in which I will be planning next weeks menu around.

Have a fabulous Tuesday! Stay tuned this week for some super fun polyvore sets I am creating for someone who emailed me and asked for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment