Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pastels for Spring!

Right now Pastels AND neons are so in, but I am saving the neons for summer when I have a better tan! Today I had fun creating this outfit...



Ralph Lauren sweater via TJ MAXX, gingham shirt via TARGET, Coral pants via lil boutique uptown and nude flats via K-MART! Do not be afraid to block colors and step out of your comfort zone. Be confident in what you are wearing. I have felt that as long as I am confident wearing my outfit people feel that as well! People have even come up to me and said I never would have put that together  because I would have thought it would look crazy but you look so great in an outfit like this!

Can you find Lucy? She is such a camera ham! Every time I do my fashiondiaries she starts following me around the yard!


Do you have Instagram? I heard it is open to Android users now!! Look me up...@kml88

AND DON'T FORGET TO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK..this will be the info on all the soon to be giveaways and such!!! Help me spread the word and share it with your friends if you would..I would so appreciate it!

XXO-K

No comments:

Post a Comment