Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Few Things...

Sorry I have been MIA this week. Tuesday night I completely forgot to blog...I had it all ready to go and everything. Wednesday I was busy and out of town all day...way too tired to blog when I got home, so here we are THURSDAY and I am finally getting around to blogging.

If you know me, you know the first stop I made while in the city...TJ MAXX! I found these super cute rounded sunnies by Cole Haan. I have been wanting to try rounded sunglasses but didn't know if I would like them so I didn't want to spend a whole lot. These were 16.99..


I think I like the retro rounded look! Fun for a change..

Here is another one of my TJ Maxx finds..


This smells SO GOOD and it lasts all day long! The only other perfume I have found to do that were my Chanel perfumes! This was a bargain only 29.99! Thanks TJ Maxx.



Now for those of you that loved my outfit for my fashiondiaries on Instagram (@kml88)  on Wednesday 4/18 I told you I would break this outfit down so you too can have one just like it :)


The blue shirt is from Target (recent), pink skinnys from American Eagle (recent), leopard tank from Wal-Mart, cap toe flats from payless (recent) and oh so comfy! The necklace I got at Dillards! 

Hope you all have had a fantastic Thursday..it has been a windy one here!! XXO~K






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about yesterday's outfit!! I love it!! And I love that you shop at all my favorite stores!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I shop EVERYWHERE! I don't care if its Wal-Mart or Nordstroms if I like it and its a good price why not right?!

      Delete