Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today's Frugal Look!

I truly owe it to my Mother and Granny for teaching me how to look great and be frugal at the same time! As far back as I can remember I have gone on shopping trips with my Momma and Granny. The first stop we always made was at the clearance rack and let me tell you my whole life I have been dressed well without spending a fortune. For todays look I spent a total of 35.00 for my outfit. Heres the look...


A little pattern mixing fun! Here is the break down:

 Old Navy Pink gingham shirt 8.00
Gap Yellow striped sweater 5.00
Gap boyfriend jeans 20.00

Total for outfit.. approximately 35.00!! Leopard print sperrys are NOT included in this price..I have a weakness for shoes and that is one thing I splurge on! Have a fab day lovelies!

Oh yeah before I forget my Sister told me about this super cool site www.hautelook.com They have deals of the day and on top of that great prices on some top brands! They have dresses to decor for the home. I thought I would share with ya'll! I love it and check it everyday now!

Here is what I scored today:

White Druzy pendant that was 18.00 regularly 36.00! They also had pink and turquoise. I thought that white one would be good for layering...what do you think?!


4 comments:

  1. I love the pendant! And, your outfit is perfect, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! Why do I tell you about cool stuff??? I was going to order one of those for you!!! Thanks a lot :) and shame on me

    ReplyDelete