Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Outfit Sets!

I recieved an email from a reader that was in a rut when it came to her office outfits. I had originally told her that one of my go to closet pieces is a cardigan. I try not to get cardigans in black, gray or white, but in pops of color. When I got to thinking about this, it popped into my head the she lives  in Texas and as we all know it gets very hot there so I doubt she wants to run out and buy some cardigans! Mallory...use that idea in the Fall! I created a set on Polyvore that is very affordable. Every piece is under 50.00 and the pieces come from Target, Payless, Old Navy and Maurices. Mallory is a mom so I wanted to create pieces that were comfortable, cute and could transition into mommy duties when she picks up her little boy after work!

You can find all the information on this Polyvore set here .

She also asked me to help her with some ideas for what her family could wear to a photo shoot since I am also a photographer! One thing that makes for great pictures is when the family is dressed cute! We can do without the matchy matchy outfits in all white or black. You also do not want to compete prints. For example, don't do more than one person in stripes or plaid. For a photo shoot you want to mix and match but still look put together. Some of my favorite family photos that I have taken was because the family was dressed in colorful but coordinating outfits! 


So Mallory I hope this Polyvore set is helpful. Take these ideas and adapt them to your individual styles for your family. Thanks for asking me for advice. I absolutely loved creating these sets for you! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Find this Polyvore set here


If anyone else would like me to create a set of outfits for you please email me at classyclosetconfessions@gmail.com

Don't forget I am on facebook at Classy Closet Confessions



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ky! Very helpful! oh and I tried the scrub and toner! All I can say is amazing, made my hubby use the sugar scrub on his awful man feet, it worked great! Lol

    ReplyDelete