Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Colored Denim Trend...

I have to be honest with you, at first I thought the colored denim trend was cray! It took me straight back to grade school when I wore colored jeans with a matching top and scrunchie! After seeing spring look books from J.Crew and Anthropologie I instantly started figuring out ways to recreate their look  and make it more affordable! You know how I said I am a Pre School teacher..well today I got mud all over my pants during recess...glad these are only 45.00!


Today I broke out my pink skinny jeans from American Eagle and paired it with my chambray denim shirt from Target, with some nude oxfords! What do you guys think of the colored denim trend? I really want a light pink, yellow and an orange pair!! They are so fun for spring and so much pop to an other wise boring outfit!! Imagine this outfit without the pink skinnys...boring right?!!

Here are some looks from Polyvore I created..




I think the colored denim adds so much to these outfits that would otherwise be worn with the usual denim! Let me know if you have any questions about these outfit sets or anything else!!! If you try the colored denim email me pictures at classyclosetconfessions@gmail.com and I will feature you on the blog and give you a little thank you gift for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment