Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Goodwill Goodness!

So you remember I had my first Goodwill experience this past Saturday right? Well I walked in the doors and walked right to this pastel blue blazer from The Limited..SILK LINED!! I paid a whopping 3.00 for it and it is in perfect condition..looks like it has never been worn! I was so excited since pastels are so in for Spring. I brought it home and immediately planned this outfit..




What do you think?! I went for a full pastel look and I am wearing my comfy nude wedges from Payless! I love them!! Have you scored any awesomeness at Goodwill lately?! Send me a picture to classyclosetconfessions@gmail.com I wanna see your finds!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I recently scored some cute brand new flats at goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kikibug send a picture and I will do a blog post on your Goodwill finds ;)

      Delete