Monday, March 19, 2012

Rainy Day Fashion

Its a rainy day here in Kansas and it got me thinking about how you can still be fashionable AND practical even on a rainy day! It is so easy to feel so BLAH on a day filled with gray clouds, bad hair and puddles. So here is what I suggest...throw your hair into a bun or fun braid, slip on some super cute rain boots, rain coat and grab your trendy umbrella! Here are some super affordable sets I created on Polyvore which you can find all the info and prices here .


What do you guys think? Most of the items in the set are from TARGET! I was so close to buy a super cute raincoat this weekend and talked myself out of it...now I have a lake in my backyard since it has been raining allllll day! haha oh well!




~ On another note I wanted to say THANK YOU to all my readers! It has blown me away how much support I have recieved! The blog stats showed that readers have come from six different countries..USA (of course :) Australia, Germany, Turkey, Mexico, and Canada! I have had the blog just 9 days! So thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart! Also, if you would like to see a specific post on something you are wondering about email me at classyclosetconfessions@gmail.com XXO ~K


OH and before I forget I have continued to get emails and messages on Facebook about how they couldn't find where to follow the blog...there is a black line to the right of the screen, put your curser on it and it will pop out, click the top button and become a follower! Sorry it has been tricky :) Also, you can leave a comment on the post even if you do not have a Google email just put in the email that you have and it will be accepted. Thanks loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment