Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday = DIY

For todays DIY beauty tip the theme is LEMONS! The first recipe I absolutely love is a lemon and water toner for your skin! It shrinks your pores and gives you a healthy glow! I use it every night after my shower and it makes my skin feel so fresh! A friend on Instagram shared it with me and she has gorgeous glowing skin!


1 cup of water with a half of a lemon squeezed in it. I like to keep this in the fridge because it feels extra cooling and soothing to my skin! 


Next up is Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub! I have given out so many Mason jars filled with this and every single person has loved it! I gave it out as Christmas gifts and I also did a DIY Spa theme for my friend's bachelorette party and it was a hit!


2 Cups of Sugar
1 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 Tablespooons of lemon juice

You can scrub wherever you want! I scrub my legs, arms and feet with this as well! If your skin is extra dry I suggest using a bit more EVOO


Enjoy! Please let me know if you tried these DIY tips and liked them! I personally love them! Have a great weekend!

P.S thank you so so much for the support you have already given me! I haven't even had the blog up a week and I have gotten a lot of support! XXO~K

5 comments:

  1. yaya I am so excited, I was going ask about the scrub recipe b/c I used all mine;):) I love it....thanks luv;):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long is it good for?

      Delete
    2. They both last a very long time! I still have some from Christmas that I am using! I do change the lemon water out each week though!!

      Delete
  2. SHRINKS YOUR PORES??? HOLY MOLY! I AM SOO IN!

    ReplyDelete