Thursday, March 29, 2012

Save vs. Splurge

Can you tell which one is the splurge outfit and which one is the save outfit? I do this often in my outfits..I see an outfit I really like and if I don't have the money that month to splurge then I recreate it for a lot less! Old Navy, Gap, American Eagle, Target and stores like that have really stepped up their game when it comes to quality of clothing and even asking designers to design for that season at an affordable price!



This outfit is from J.Crew and totals 425.00                               This outfit totals 70.00
save vs. splurge
                                                                                                            Top: Old Navy 15.00, Pants American Eagle: 35.00, wedges Payless: 20.00

2 comments:

  1. EEK! I think I'm gonna need those Payless wedges!!! :)

    ReplyDelete