Friday, March 23, 2012

DIY Friday!

Sorry, I have been missing from the blog lately. It was our Spring break, so we headed home to visit Family! I was crazy busy while we were there, which means no time to blog! Anyway, for this Friday DIY edition, I wanted to give you the recipe for my fave at home lip scrub. It makes your lips super soft, you can make it totally organic AND it tastes good! I thought this would be a good one not only for the Ladies, but for the Men as well! I have been getting my lips smooth in order to wear some bright spring lipstick! Let me know if you try it and love it..


Coconut Lip Scrub

1 tsp Coconut oil
1 tsp Honey
1-2 TB Sugar

Don't forget to taste it!


Here are some of my favorite Spring lipsticks I have been wearing..


Temptress and Divine by Covergirl


Temptress


Divine


No comments:

Post a Comment