Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring is in the Air!

I don't know what the weather is in your neck of the woods but here in Kansas it is a beautiful, sunny, Spring day! Today I wanted to talk about a few Spring trends. Pastels, lace and florals are one of the biggest hits this Spring season. I love it because it makes me feel so girly and feminine. I put a few outfits together that I thought screamed Spring attire..

The one thing that you can count on me doing is putting together super cute, on trend outfits that won't break the bank! Now don't get me wrong, I love all the top brands that are out there but I have to be realistic since I am a Pre School teacher and it just wouldn't be wise to wear an $80.00 shirt to school!

The first look is a flowery top from J.Crew (which is on sale right now!) paired with some pink skinnys that you can find at American Eagle and then I added a little flair with some leopard print flats! A cute but casual look for running errands on a Saturday!

The second look is a lacy top (I have seen a lot of lacy tops at TJ Maxx that are very reasonably priced) paired with boyfriend jeans (20 bucks at Old Navy) and some super cute floral pumps (35.00 at Wetseal). This look would be great for a casual date night or Sunday brunch with the Fam!

The third look I put together is an ultra comfy look without being in sweats and a sweatshirt...which I have NOTHING against! A pastel plaid shirt (15.00 from Old Navy) yellow skinnys that you can find at American Eagle and Toms! (no wardrobe is complete without some Toms!)


Here is how I put together a spring outfit from some of the things that were already in my closet! I haven't had time to do my Spring shopping yet..


light pink J.Crew cardi paired with a sea green tank, skinnys and nude flats!


I hope this has helped get your closet ready for SPRING! I will be going through more Spring trends this week! Before I forget, I wanted to give you the rundown on what my Blog will be like: Monday through Thursday I will mainly be talking about outfits..putting some together, talking about what I wore that day, any good deals I spy for you etc. on Fridays I have designated that day to be all about DIY beauty recipes that I have tried and liked! I figured that would be a good Friday post so over the weekend you too can try them out and fill me in on how you liked it! Saturdays and Sundays will be hit or miss posts I have decided that I probably won't be fully committed to those days since those are my FAMILY days! Sound good?!

Oh P.S I have had a few questions about how to become a follower on my blog...there should be a pop out button on the right hand side of the screen that you can click and become a follower! I truly appreciate all the support I have gotten already! 

XXO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment