Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pattern Mixing!

Today I wanted to talk about pattern mixing since it scares a lot of people! I personally love it, because it adds a uniqueness to my outfits! What WOULD be two separate boring pieces, when put together they are fab!

Here are some ideas for pattern mixing.. These are a few of my past Fashiondiaries that I participate in on Instagram. If you have an Iphone and haven't started using Instagram I highly suggest it! It is so fun and you meet so many wonderful people! My name is @kml88 look me up :)

Gingham + fur

Stripes + Gingham

Polka Dot tights and striped skirt

Here are a few ideas that I created on Polyvore...



Look number 1: striped V neck and Polka dot skinnys
Look number 2: floral skirt paired with striped shirt
Look number 3: gingham shirt with a polka dot cross body

Will you try pattern mixing?! If so send me a picture of your take on pattern mixing to classyclosetconfessions@gmail.com ! Have a fabulous Wednesday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment