Saturday, March 10, 2012

WELCOME!






So I wanted to start off by introducing myself! My name is Kyleigh, I am 23 years old, lover of Jesus, married, 2 furbabies, very much a family person, passion for all things glam and fashion, lover of TJ Maxx, photography, starbucks and SHOPPING!

I have forever been creating outfits! Before I was a year old one of the first words that came out of my mouth was MALL!! I have been shopping since I was a baby...thanks to my Mom and Granny! I can remember getting out of school and immediately heading to the nearest Mall for a little shopping adventure.. shopping is in my blood!  At the age of 3 my parents video taped me modeling a new outfit on the coffee table. In high school I got best dressed out of my senior class, and to this day I have people begging me to be their personal shopper...and to all those people, I absolutely would love to do that for you. To say I have a passion for fashion is an understatement. I am always searching out people in public wishing I had the guts to go up to them and offer a makeover, fix their  outfit and send them on their way. I have been asked by several different people lately to leave my other blog behind and focus solely on fashion, outfits and glam. I hesitated for the longest time...would I have readers, would it be worth my time, are my outfits really that inspiring? Finally, on a boring Saturday afternoon I felt this huge urge to DO IT, go for it, see how it goes...why not? This is absolutely something I LOVE!

The point of this blog is to inspire people to step out of the box. I will answer any questions or help put together any outfit you need help with. I set up an email JUST for this, it is classyclosetconfessions@gmail.com please feel free to email me questions, send me pictures of that sweater in the back of your closet that you won't wear but can't bring yourself to get rid of. I would be happy to figure out a cute spunky outfit just for YOU!

XXO,

Kyleigh

2 comments:

  1. @The Sweetest Thing I think there is a pop out tab on the right side if you are on a regular computer! Thanks so much for the support!!

    ReplyDelete