Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Options!

Hello, I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! Here are some Easter options for you and they are all items from stores that you should have at your local shopping center! Maurices, Old Navy, Target, and American Eagle! You can find all the information on these outfits that I created on Polyvore here .








and in case you don't get to shop until the Saturday night before Easter this second set of outfits and shoes are entirely from Target! I absolutely LOVE the hi-low dress! The other two are good solid color options that you can pop with cute shoes and jewelry that you probably already have! 

XXO,
Kyleigh



2 comments:

  1. Great outfits, Kyleigh! I especially like the Target dresses and the green purse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much @beautymarkedmom I think you would look GORGEOUS in the high-low dress from Target!!!!! Just sayin :)

      Delete