Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shop 'Til You Drop!

This is my life motto. FOR REALS! Anyway Saturday I headed up North to the city for a little shopping and some fun! I found some awesome stuff that I can't wait to share with you in upcoming outfit posts! I also had my first Goodwill experience and it was pretty fun. I found something so awesome but it deserves its very own blog post! My favorite place to shop is TJ MAXX I have never gone into that store and came out with nothing! Believe me, ask my Husband. This weekend I found some awesome Ray-Bans that were HALF PRICE..I have been eyeing these for a while and have come so so close to paying full price and I have stopped myself...good things come to those who wait right? haha!


Ray Bans half price...need I say more?!


I have a shoe fetish.  I found some great deals on these shoes and I am sticking to the story that these are not similar shoes whatsoever they are totally different therefore I needed all four pairs of shoes!

Top left: TJ MAXX 35.00, Top Right: Payless 20.00 a far cry from the price of these exact wedges at J.CREW (I still love ya J.CREW!) Bottom left: 20.00 at TJ (clearance!) Bottom right: 30.00 at Payless and they are soooooo comfy!!


Saturday shopping outfit! I went for comfort but also wanted to feel cute! I bought this shirt and top from a little boutique where I live. I can almost always find something cute there! Blue flats are from the Gap that were on major clearance! I rarely pass up flats on sale. 


Sunday I picked the cap-toe nude and black heels to wear. I paired them with my pink jeans, leopard print belt and denim chambray shirt. I also did a fishtail braid and popped it all with my turquoise.

I had a great Saturday full of shopping and finding awesome deals! Where is your favorite place to shop? I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Target. They have gotten so good at stepping up their line of clothing! XXO HAPPY WEEKEND! ~K




No comments:

Post a Comment